Claude Bristow joined the workforce of Smith’s Sawmill when it re-opened in 1946 after closing for four years.
There is every indication that Claude was with the mill until it finally closed in 1961.
The metal box was re-discovered on Molly Smith’s Bow Bridge property after languishing there in a shed for more than 50 years!!!
Donated by Molly Smith, November 2021.